Tuesday, February 17, 2009

In love...

with the new Maya Road and Fiskars punches!! I have always been a chipboard girl so it is no surprise that I am loving the new mini trees and such but I am not a punch fan but these new borders are too stinkin cute!! I used the Uppercrest one for some card samples for the store (try and post those later this week!) and I am definately going to invest in that one! Very elegant. I actually scrapped a bit this weekend (shocker I know) and I think that my mojo is coming back. I need to clear some space for the new goodies that will be flooding the store during the next few weeks so I will be doing a RAK this weekend. Post more on that later but if you want some new or slightly used goodies, check back in a couple of days! Back to work chekcing in the new Heidi Grace and Fiskars!!
Check out the store for the punches: http://www.qbaroo.com/scraphappyohio/main.cfm?heading=3&categoryoid=104&productoid=819 The site is a little bare at the moment. We are cleaning it up and will be re-vamping it a bit over the next month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment