Monday, February 23, 2009

I have my mojo back!!

Yes I do!! I went through most of my scrapbooking stuff and was honest to myself about whether or not I would actually use certain items. I have a massive stack to get rid of. I need to remember to not get caught up in the hype of having all the new and only getting what I will actually use. With that weight lifted off my shoulders I was so ready to scrap! I really do think that having too much stuff can hinder your creativity. I finished my Emma Maya Road album and did another LO using lots of random goodies that I can now see (hahaha). I would have pictures but my camera battery was dead so had to re-charge. Try and post pics tomorrow. Gotta go finish my laundry!!

xoxo Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Glad you found your mojo! I just found mine too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's keep blogging!
    (read your msg board post on 2P's)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layouts. They look fine! http://enterwiththanksgiving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete